*Rules have changed — scroll to FAQs below if you haven’t visited since Sept 1!
-Mon, Tues closed for private events
– Weds, 4:20 – 9 pm
-Thurs, 4:20 – 9 pm
– Fri, 2 – 10 pm
– Sat, 11 am – 10 pm
-Sun, 12:30 – 7 pm
-Sat. 11 am – 4 pm
-Fri., March 16th: We’re opening early for all you GA State basketball players out there. We’ll have the game on so come on over and drink a couple beers with us. Open at 2pm.
-Sat., March 17th: St Patrick’s Day at SweetWater Brewery
-Sat., March 24th: Woodlands Circle Release 3 and 4
-April 20-22: SweetWater 420 Fest 2018
WHAT’S POURING IN THE TAPROOM:
Tune in Wednesdays at 4:20pm to get a live update on what’s happening in the brewery this week.
-420, IPA, Goin’ Coastal, Blue, TripleTail tropical IPA, Hop Hash Easy IPA
-Grass Monkey, our seasonal
-Ground Score, our Dank Tank
– The Hatchery (from our pilot system, available only at the brewery):
– Hatchery #5 Release NE Style IPA, Hatchery #4 Release Chocolate Milk Stout, House Lager *new*
-Woodlands Project: 21st Anniversary Oud Bruin, Cambium
WHAT’S POURING IN THE WOODLANDS:
Woodlands Project (available only in The Woodlands)
Bourbon Barrel Stout
Coffee Bourbon Barrel Stout
Coconut Bourbon Barrel Stout
*check out our exclusive beer club: http://sweetwaterbrew.com/woodlands-circle-411/
Check out our tap list here: goo.gl/grJ7ha
FOOD TRUCKS ON SITE:
FRI: The Real Mexican Vittles
SAT: Blaxican Food Truck
SUN: Hot dogz unlimited
BEERS TO GO:
You can now buy beer at the brewery! Take home all SweetWater year-round faves (including TripleTail tropical IPA). Plus, 6 packs of Grass Monkey, TripleTail, and Blue and Winter Tackle Boxes now available!
-At the Woodlands: Now serving Cambium to go!
-Crowlers available to go, filled with your favorite SweetWater brews (all are free game but Hatchery and Woodlands beers)
*Now open extended hours, too – same as the taproom
-ST. PATTY’S DAY TEE: https://goo.gl/6VfTrB
**Missed the order deadline to get it guaranteed by 3/17? No worries cause we still got ’em at the brewery. Order online and pick up here! *limited sizes and quantities available
-Need a hammock? Purchase Hammock + Straps for a discount – $79.99 for both. CODE: ENOSW15
-FREE SHIPPING on orders $50+. CODE: FREE50
-THIS WEEKEND ONLY: With each gear purchase* pop a balloon for a chance to win some discounts, free gear, or gear shop credit**.
*merch only, not including beer to go
**max (1) balloon per pay customer per day
– Shop for all gear here: https://shop.sweetwaterbrew.com/
NOW SELLING: Woodlands Circle Memberships
Learn more: http://sweetwaterbrew.com/woodlands-circle-411/
TOURS & TASTINGS – FAQ
WHEN CAN I COME DRINK BEER?
SweetWater Taproom Regular Hours (check facebook.com/swbatl for any weekly changes due to private events)
– Mon/Tues closed for private events
– Weds/Thurs, 4:20 – 9 pm
– Fri, 4:20 – 10 pm
– Sat, 11 am – 10 pm
– Sun, 12:30 – 7 pm
– Sat, 11 – 4 pm
WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS FOR DRINKING BEER AND TAKING A TOUR?
*To tour the main production facility, you MUST WEAR CLOSE TOED SHOES*
-$8: Guided tour of main production facility, includes three 5 oz samples along the way. Upgrade to keep souvenir glass for $11.
-Woodlands tours/tastings: Free hourly guided tours of Woodlands during open hours (Sat/Sun)
HOW MUCH DOES BEER COST?
– Glasses of beer are available for individual purchase in taproom and Woodlands
– Beer prices vary based on pour size and beer style. Core series pints start at $5; samples start at $2. Flights are available.
– Beer to go is available for individual purchase
IS THERE FOOD?
– At least one food truck is on site during all open hours. Customers may check the food truck schedule on http://www.facebook.com/swbatl
– Free self parking
– Highly recommend alternative transportation: we have bike racks, or take Uber, Lyft or your other favorite car service or taxi